Matzoh balls, ginger root

As far as using baking soda to make matzoh balls, while it's ok for most of
the year, it's not acceptable for Passover.
With respect to preserving ginger root, I peel and slice it and then put
the pieces in a glass jar, pour sherry over to cover, and store in the
refrigerator.  They remain in good condition for quite a while and you can
use the resulting "ginger sherry" for cooking Chinese food.
Now for my question:  I finally found Gimme Lean (sausage style) in a local
store.  I know that many recipes using it have already appeared on this
list but I didn't save any.  Are these recipes in the archives and if so,
is there a way to easily identify them?
Marion Cohen