rutabaga

Does anyone have a good recipe for rutabagas?  They are available in the
garden, and they are ENORMOUS.  My mom boiled them up, but I thought
someone might have other suggestions.  I roasted one last night, cut it up
in chunks and put it in a baking dish (covered) with leeks and garlic and
miso thinned with water.  I took it out of the oven (400 degrees) after an
hour.  Given another couple of decades in the oven it might have been
edible. I'm going to try to microwave the leftovers tonight.

Thanks,

Martha

PS I've got Kohlrabi too...