Curious about some recipes

OK...I understand the "no Yoke" bit..I assume that means no eggyolks,
right?   But I am unfamiliar with board noodles..  Would someone be able to
give me a description?  I love kugel and haven't had it for years because
it is so loaded with fat.

>1 lb. "no yoke" board noodles (UNCOOKED -- very important!)

And all of these recipes seemed very tempting...until i realized i have no
idea what the measurements are.....please, folks, when you send in recipes
and you use special characters for 1/2 and 1/4 etc, please please please
remember that not all software programs or email programs can read your
system's special characters.

Would whover sent these please re-post them without the special
characters??  TIA

--
Gloriamarie  temporarily featured  at:
http://members.aol.com/OAMCLoop/turkey.html  LOL, what a concept, me on the

or http://members.aol.com/OAMCLoop/  my link is the first one under the
heading "Other Cooking Related Sites"

from San Diego, CA. Where it was a dark and stormy night Nov. 10!!  Let me
know if you are coming here for the holidays!!

"Use what talents you possess: The woods would be very silent If no birds
sang there except those that sang best"   Henry Van Dyke
mailto:gma@xxxxxxxx