Where to eat in London

Hi -- I am planning to go to London and am interested in places to eat
fatfree food.  I will be staying in a hotel (probably in Kensington or
Marble Arch) with my 7 year old, and will not have access to a
refrigerator or cooking facilities.  I know there are lots of vegetarian
restaurants, but I am very concerned with finding fatfree veggy fare,
preferably in an affordable, child-friendly,
easily-accessible-by-public-transportation setting.  TIA  -- Meryl
(Gardnerm@xxxxxxxxxxx)