Re: Bread machines-recipes

I recently got a bread machine and usually use the dough cycle. I then do the
last rise in the oven. For oil I substitute apple sauce.
Also I use either soy milk, rice milk, oat milk, or Just Like Milk-plain
instead of cow milk. All of these have turned out well.

If you use the dough cycle, you can use any recipe you want for the bread and
don't have to worry about adapting it for the machine. You do however, have
to pay attention to the machine's dough capacity.
Most only make one loaf from 1-2 lbs.
Jan Bennicoff

'Tisn't life that matters! 'Tis the courage you bring to it.
(Sir Hugh Walpole)