Potato Toppings Request

I heartily second the recommedation of apple and pear butters!! They are
two of my favotires!! I also smear them on everything, especially
pancakes!!

Could we revisit the thread regarding baked potato toppings? I would
love some new ideas.

I still have not found an answer to my crowder pea dilema -- are they
peas or beans?  Do they go by another name?

Does anyone have an especially great poached pear recipe?  I love to
serve them as dessert.

Thanks!

Felicia
Durham, NC