Re: Bulgur Wheat

To Neil who asked about fine and coarse ground bulgur:

I buy bulk bulgur ground fine, medium, and coarse, all for the same price
at a grocery that caters to customers of middle eastern backround. The only
differences as far as I can tell are in the length of time each takes to
re-hydrate. Fine bulgur is instant (like couscous); coarse  takes the
longest (about 10 minutes). Coarse ground bulgur tastes nuttier and is
chewier.  If you wish to buy only one type, medium is your best choice.

Eva

   Charles and Eva Deck
   2805 Trenton Drive
   Trenton, MI 48183