Question about Drying Grapefruit

Has anyone had any luck dehydrating grapefruit?  I just ordered a case
from a neighbor boy for his school fundraising and I thought I would
try dehydrating some of it.

If anyone has done this, I'd love some suggestions on how best to do
it. Also a few other things:  How do I store it and what are some
suggestions for using it?

I acquired a dehydrator recently, but I haven't used it yet.  I wasn't
sure if that or the oven would work best.

Thanks for any help you might have for me!

Natalie in Milwaukee
natalie.frankel@xxxxxxxxxx