Choc Zucchini Brownies

Mine were a big success!

I made them the first time as per the recipe and they were nice.
I also improvised with a batch, substituting grated carrot and apple for the zucchini and adding some chopped dates and walnuts (sorry this is not ff - however I also made a batch without the nuts and they were v. good)...

I had to add more than one tablespoon water, however!
I used good quality cocoa so maybe that makes a difference!

Cheers,
Greg.