Jan Benicoff's Cabbage Soup!

Jan...

The soup was excellent!  I served it with boiled potatoes...it was out
of this world!  I was going crazy while it was cooking because it
smelled so good, I could hardly wait to eat it!

It wasn't minus 12 here in Laramie, Wyoming, today... I think we had a
nice, mild temp of around 30 or so by this afternoon... So, even on a
"warm" day like today, this soup was really terrific!  Thanks for the
recipe!

cat skinner
skinnerc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx