Chocolate Zucchini Brownie Recipe (again)

I told Don I would send him this recipe.  Since I've seen additional requests I
thought I'd just post it.  Thanks to Aiko Pinkoski who originally posted it.

CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BROWNIES

2 to 2-1/2 cups grated zucchini
1/2 cup ripe mushed banana (about 1 medium, make up difference with applesauce)
1 tsp. water
2 tsp. vanilla
2 cups flour (1 cup whole wheat, 1 cup unbleached white)
1-1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 to 1 cup sugar (depending on how sweet you want it)

Mis the zucchini, banana, water, and vanilla in a large bown.  Mix the rest of
the ingredients separately in another bowl.  Fold dry ingredients into wet,
batter will be stiff.  Bake in nonstick oblong brownie pan (7x13) at 350
degrees until toothpick comes out clean, about 25 minutes.

Comments by Bronwyn Ward:  I made the brownies except with carrots.  I wasn't
very impressed right out of the oven so I trickled over a tablespoon of maple
syrup and froze them.  I have been defrosting them for the last few days and
they are great!!  Really fudgy!!

Bonnie's comments:  I baked them in cupcake tins, makes 18, bake for 18
minutes.  Thought about adding Nutlettes or Grapenuts to simulate nuts but
haven't tried that yet.  If you don't have any mushy bananas run them through
the food processor since it's already dirty.