MWLP suggestions, help please !!

Hi,

I have set myself a tough goal of losing 10 lbs by 10/31. It's a bet I got
into, I *had* to give myself some incentive to just do it! And for me, somehow
negative motivation works great. :-)

I started yesterday on the MWLP, and have been feeling very righteous about
munching on veges so far. But I just know it, my downfall is going to be a
craving for a gooey, sweet cobbler kind of dessert, especially late at night.

Any suggestions on how to combat this? Any suggestions for desserts which
follow the MWLP guidelines? Any at all? Please, help, help......

Bala.