What to say...

Somebody asked, what do you say to those SAD friends and (mostly) relatives
that insist on making a HUGE deal out of your choice not to eat meat and/or
animal products?

How 'bout the old favorite, "I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals.
I'm just very against plants."

Honestly, though -- my experience has been that if you can make a light
comment and then quickly change the subject, it is FAR preferable to
spending (another) meal arguing with Aunt Betty and Uncle Earl over animal
rights, nutrition issues, or what have you.

Anybody else have any witticisms they like to use on the cousins and
in-laws? Come on everybody, let's gang up and head these folks off at the
pass!!!

Kellie
(Who constantly wonders why nobody EVER gives her brother flak for not
liking broccoli, eggplant, or cauliflower?!?!?)