Egg Not! advice, please!

Greetings, everyone!

I recently tried to make cornbread muffins using Dixie Diner's Egg Not! as
directed on the package of Egg Not!'s label (subbing for one egg).  The
muffins were so crumbly that they just disintigrated when touched!

Has anyone had this problem before?  Does anyone have any advice on how to
correct this?  I had my heart set on using this product as a step towards
veganism....

Can I just add more Egg Not! to the water, thereby making the liquid
thicker?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Vickie

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
                          		  --Gandhi