answering criticism

Hi everybody -

I am a newbie to this wonderful list and have almost completed
the transition from carnivore to vegitarian/vegan.

I am frequently asked why, so I simply tell them the truth -
"I have seen too many horrifying and sickening sights
in the slaughterhouse exposes. Would you let me to tell you
about some of it?"

The conversation changes instantly and the same person (group)
never challenges me again.

I am having some trouble getting enough protein (I start to
really drag) and appreciate all suggestions for m**t substitutes.

Keep up the good work - some of us really need direction!

Norma Shaw