carrot/zucchini chocolate brownies

>>Would someone be so kind as to re-post or e-mail me the recipe for the carrot/zucchini chocolate brownies?  They have been mentioned recently but the recipe is not in the archives as yet.  Thanks so much-Barbara

Is this the one you mean?
Chocolate Zucchini Brownies (Aiko Pinkoski)
FF:	Aiko Pinkoski <aiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>. We've been making this about once a week now for several weeks (being giant zucchini season :	-). The ultimate endorsement, is that this is the only way my picky 7yo will help eat zucchini. Easy to mix & bake, not very sweet (if you like sweeter desserts, try increasing sugar to 3/4 cup, or I suppose you could ice it), & more cake-like than most brownies. Original recipe was a carob brownie from "Everyday Cooking with Dr. Ornish", but I don't like carob so I substituted.
2 to 2 1/2 cups grated zucchini
1/2 cup ripe mushed banana (about 1 medium, if I don'tsp. have enough I add applesauce)
1 tsp. water
2 tsp. vanilla
2 cups flour (I use 1 cup whole wheat, 1 cup unbleached white)
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 to ( cup sugar (more if you like it sweeter)
Mix the zucchini, banana, water & vanilla in a large bowl.
Mix the rest of the ingredients separately in another bowl.
Fold dry ingredients into wet, batter will be stiff. Bake in nonstick oblong brownie pan (mine I think is 7x13 or so) at 350, 25-35 minutes til toothpick comes out clean (mine is always done in 25 minutes but I have a heavy pan that cooks fast).
Comments by Bronwyn Ward <Wardb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> I made the choc zucchini brownies posted by Aiko at the weekend except with carrots. I wasn't very impressed right out of the oven so I trickled over a Tbsp. of maple syrup & froze them. I have been defrosting them for the last few days & they are great!! Really fudgy!!

---
Sherron, Poi Boy & Jazzy
La Palma, California (but my heart is in Hawaii)
See our rats at: http://users.deltanet.com/~dwp/ratgallery.html