Composition of Vegemite, Marmite, etc. ?

Hi all,

Does anyone know the composition of any of the Vegemite / Marmite /
etc. family of spreads?  I've developed a real liking for these
(esp. on rice cakes or crackers or lavosh or warm, fresh bread...
 well, you get the idea). My hunch is that there is a fair bit of
Vit. B from the yeast, but that sodium is likely pretty high too.
Any pointers?

Thanks,
Mike
(In central Alberta, where it's raining rather than snowing at the
moment.)