Edison Institute fof Nutrition

Hi All,

I hope this isn't too far off topic, but I thought because there are so
many Canadians on this list, someone may be able to answer my question.
I'm enrolling in the Edison Institute of Nutrition, (this is a
correspondence school) they are fairly new in the states but have been
in the UK and Canada for some time. (I'm in California). Successful
completion of their program earns you the Canadian dsignation of
Registered Nutritional Consultant (RNC) given by the Nutritional
Consultants Organization of Canada (NCOC). In the US you can also earn a
B.S. or M.S. degree. Has anyone heard of them or have any information on
them? I would appreciate any and all responses. Please feel free to
e-mail me. Thank you! By the way, I love this list!

Cheryl
cherylstkf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx