Recipe: Zucchini and Pattypan Casserole

My contribution to the vegetarian potluck at work today:

Zucchini and Pattypan Casserole

2 cups plain fat-free yogurt
equivalent of 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
	(1 Tablespoons Ener-G egg replacer + 2 Tablespoons
        water, whipped with a whisk)
1/4 cup chopped onion
3 cups cooked brown rice
2 cups diced zucchini
2 cups diced pattypan or yellow summer squash
1 cup diced red bell pepper (I used red and orange)
½ teaspoon dried dill leaves
½ cup whole-grain bread crumbs

Saute the onion until translucent; stir into the yogurt. Lightly saute
the zucchini and squash. Spread the rice on the bottom of a medium-sized
baking dish. Combine the zucchini, squash, red pepper, and dill. Place
on top of the rice. Pour the yogurt-onion mixture over the squash and
top with bread crumbs. Bake for 30 minutes or until crumbs are lightly
browned in a pre-heated 350 degree F oven.

Makes 6 servings.

Adapted from: 500 Fat-Free Recipes by Sarah Schlesinger.

Question: Since I don't consume dairy, I used White Wave soy yogurt,
which has a whopping 7 grams of fat per 1 cup serving. Does anyone know
of a fat-free or even low-fat non-dairy yogurt? If you could post the
brand name and possibly the manufacturer (and contact information),
perhaps I could ask my local food co-op to order some. Thanks ever so!

Diane
brooksong@xxxxxxxx