Re: unit converter

The Fahrenheit equivalent for the temperature listed in the recipe (Spinach
& Mushroom Lasagne) is 392 degrees, by the way.

Wow, Julie, are you running an oven or a furnace?? ;)

I am compiling a list of UK/USA equivelent food names if anyone is
interested and would like to send me what they have found out.....

Stay free

Fran Watts
Ballito, South Africa
fran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"What your mind can conceive, your body can achieve"