Acne Causing Foods

I know this doesn't completely apply to fat free living but I really
need help.  Some time ago there were some references to foods that
caused acne.  I have an 11 year old who unfortunately has her father's
acne problem.  She seems to be breaking out kind of bad on her forhead
and chin lately.  I would like to work on changing her diet a little bit
to see if that will help since cleaning regularly with stuff that is
supposed to help doesn't seem to do much.  I feel really bad for her and
I don't want this to get too bad to where she is really self conscious
about it.  Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.

Michele