re: fat free

Hi all!
Just thought I would mention to you all a cookbook I saw in "Coles
Bookstore" the other day....It was "Fat Free Cooking" and there was also
another book that accompanied it that was strictly recipes, also "Fat
Free".  The first name of the person was Jyl and I think the last name
was Stenback (or something like that).  Anyhow, as I was perusing the
book, I noticed a lot of the recipes called for "Fat Free -- chicken,
beef, fish, etc."  I re-read and re-read the pages and looked for an
explanation somewhere in the book but could not find one.  I may be a
bookworm and hibernate alot, meaning I don't get out much, but I have
never heard of fat free meat....can someone clue me in?

Thanks
KarenM