re: Cherrie Tomatoes

Hey all!

I grew all of these tomatoes...I thought most were regular but it turns
out I am getting tons of cherry tomatoes and they are all coming ripe
right now.  With the regular tomatoes, I just pick them, throw them in a
freezer bag and freeze until needed.  Then run them under water while
still frozen and the skin slides off.  However, my problem is that I do
not like fresh raw cherry tomatoes (like on salad) ...I know, I
know...should have thought of that before I planted...sigh...Does anyone
know if the above will work with cherry tomatoes the same as regular?
Does anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks
KarenM