Re: Home-made bisquick

Hi Victoria,
Yes, the home made bisquick does have to be refrigerated.  I haven't tried
freezing it, but would think that would be all right. I would also think
letting it come to room temperature would be a good idea. Try using it like
real bisquick, I'm not sure. All I've ever used it for is the recipe I put on
the digest.

Hi  Michael, Thanks for the vote of confidence on the Italian Tofu Balls, I'm
glad you enjoyed them. The sauce and addition of the spinach sound good. You
can also try grating the vegetables instead of chopping them.
JBennicoff