Guar Gum Powder Recipes...

All:

I recently found Guar Gum powder at my local HFS and would like to know of
any simple recipes that use it (my only cooking devices are a
microwave and a steamer); life's barely sustainable, I know.
I am especially interested in high protein, low calorie/ fat recipes.

Thanx.

WKK

Will K. Kossert
Ford Product Development - Visteon Division
Dearborn, MI
koss3491@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Physically, I am in Detroit, Michigan; mentally I am in Toronto, Ontario.