never had THIS problem before!

Kellie said:
> The problem is that I'm trying to follow McDougall MWL, and when I do I feel
> full on and enjoy what I'm eating, but I don't think I'm eating enough on
> this plan.  I have a piece of fruit for breakfast, a baked potato and
> steamed veggies for lunch, a piece of fruit for a snack, rice or a baked
> potato for dinner with steamed veggies and sometimes some beans (vegetarian
> refried or something like black beans and salsa).

Hi Kellie,

First of all, I think you're eating too much fruit for the MWLP.  He
recommends not eating very much.  When I'm on the MWLP (I flip flop the
MWLP with his regular plan all the time), I eat maybe 1-2 fruits a
WEEK.  My suggestion is to have some kind of whole grain cereal for
breakfast.  Oatmeal, cream of rye, 12-grain, etc. are all very
satisfying and fit into the MWLP.  How about munching on brown rice
cakes for a snack?  (Speaking of rice cakes, I just discovered the vegan
fat-free chocolate mint rice cakes produced by Hain.  I'm in HEAVEN!)

Anyway, good luck with MWLP.  Feel free to eat as much as you want of
the allowed foods.  Focus on whole grains and veggies like squashes,
mushrooms, tomatoes, carrots, etc.  Happy eating!

Sheri