MWL

Mike Rosenblatt's right on the money about losing slowly, but so far
I've lost nearly 20 pounds in about a month.  That is MUCH too fast and
I plan to slow down shortly.

That's the beauty of Dr. McDougall's book, he offers advice for losing
at a fast, medium, or slow rate.

My reason for losing so much so quickly was to attenuate somewhat the
discomfort I felt sitting in a chair all day long.

I plan to slow to 1 to 2 pounds a week.  I don't know why my body is
taking to the program (I'll never call it a diet) so well, but I'm very
grateful that it has.

Look, ma, no counting fat grams.  Ya gotta love it!

Bev Kurtin
http://www.startext.net/homes/bevku/show