Bran and oat bran

To people who wrote me privately concerning the ingredients for the
MACHINE FIBER BREAD:  Bran is not a morning cereal, it is pure,
unprocessed wheat bran, found in health food stores; Oat Bran, a
different product altogether, can be found in health food stores on in
the cereal section of the supermarket (for instance, Quaker's). I guess
yes, they could be substituted in the recipe, but I imagine that the
resulting flavor and texture would be different.

Good luck!