re: carrot juice

Hi!

I have found that four carrots and two celery slices make about 8 oz or
1 glass of juice.  The celery cuts down on the extreme sweetness of the
carrots.  I even add a couple of ice cubes and a straw...not bad!

As for the pulp, my husband keeps putting it in ziplock bags and
freezing it saying that it will be a good filler instead of bread crumbs
when making different meals.  I have been disagreeing because I think
all of the vitamins are gone in the juice...anyone have an opinion?

I have also heard that it is great to dump in your compost if you have
one.

KarenM