chickpeas

Hi everyone, I know that a lot has already been said about baked chickpeas, but
I remember that somewhat mentioned that when she tried to bake them they
exploded in her oven.  So, I was wondering if anyone else has had that problem.
I would like to make them, I just don't want popping chickpeas in my oven.  You
can email me privately.  OH! I forgot, Vege Times had a recipe for lentil loaf
about 3 years ago.  It was great and had a roasted red pepper sauce to use over
it.  I lost my recipe and was wondering if anyone else has ever seen it or does
anyone have a recipe for a lentil loaf.  OK, Thanks a lot!  Karen
oyamaka@xxxxxxxx