thermos, gadgets

I'd like to second Willie's request, I'm still in search of the perfect
stew/soup thermos!   They always seem to leak liquid or heat, and I can't
get my thick stewy soups into the coffee thermos that does work.  This is
sort of on the kitchen gadget thread, I think.  Also, has anyone tried one
of those multi-level lunch thermos/lunchbox things seen in catalogs?  They
look like a stainless thermos and hold three plastic boxes inside, and have
a spoon caddy on the side.   They look adorable, but do they work?
Anne