Re: changing recipes

I think it's great that many of you have changed and improved many of my
recipes.
My mom often asks me how I know what a recipe will taste like if I never make
it the same way. I often change new recipes before I even make them.  I guess
she is somewhat perplexed. But, I've been doing this for a long time. It just
comes natural. I seem to be able to tell what will work and what will not.
Though, I have made some major boo-boos from time to time. It's all in the
learning experience.
Keep those recipes coming!
PS. I'm McDougalling on the MWL and have lost about 17 lbs so far.
Jan Bennicoff
"Where it's almost nice right now in New Hampshire!"