bulghur

Hi, all,

Tammy asked what to do with bulghur.  I use it as an occasional substitute for
either couscous or oatmeal.  The last time I made it I actually mixed it with
couscous for no reason other than I felt like it.  I was thinking about making
quinoa pudding but changed my mind and cooked them in spicy apple cider and
raisins - yum!  I've also used it in a garbanzo stew with carrots, onions,
broth, tomatoes, turmeric and some other stuff I can't remember right now.  It
came from my friend's crockpot instructions - make the stew and add the cooked
bulghur at the end (the recipe actually called for couscous - see what I
mean?)