Re: Cookbook Recommendations?

The Almost No-fat Cookbook by Brianna Grogan-Clark is excellent.  It
recreates many familiar foods, Sweet and Sour Stirfry, Chic-like tofu,
Meatless Loaf (scrumptious), tofu bacon, Chili con carne  etc.  Its vegan
too, but you never miss that other stuff.
My ICQ# is 6923360,
Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/6923360
Or send e-mail at   mailto:ChrisG@xxxxxxxxxxx
Chris Gambino

~~Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held it's ground.~~