Re: FATFREE Digest V98 #233

Sorry about the confusion.  Actually the chic-like recipe I was referring
to was Oven fried "Breast of Tofu" although the 'Southern fried tofu' is
also very good just more work. The meatless loaf is 'Savory Tofu Dinner loaf'.

>Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 20:33:05 -0700
>From: "Richard M. Swanson" <sharpy@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Almost No Fat Cookbook by Grogan
>Is the Chic-like Tofu you mentioned called "Southern "Fried" Tofu" in the
>book?  Also - please give the proper name of the scrumptious meatless loaf.
>I can't locate it in the index and it sounds great. Sorry for all the
>questions - but frustrating when I can't locate the recipes and I   have
>the cookbook. Thanks. Patty in AZ

My ICQ# is 6923360,
Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/6923360
Or send e-mail at   mailto:ChrisG@xxxxxxxxxxx
Chris Gambino

~~Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held it's ground.~~