Re: Re Skinny Vegetarians

Regarding Karen's comments about people in Singapore thinking
vegetarians are think pale looking people. I am vegetarian and carry a
little too much weight - which is hopefully beginning to come off.
,However I was told this person had remarked that "he can't be
vegetarians bacause he's too fat." I approached this gentleman and aksed
him if he knew the difference betwen water buffalo, horses, cows and
elephants for example. He was confused so I simply explained that they
were all vegetarian!

Cheers

Roy