Wedding Food

                       Subject:                               Time:9:28 AM
  OFFICE MEMO          Wedding Food                           Date:8/14/98

Just my 2 cents--last saturday I went to a wedding (evening, sit-down dinner).
Everything was great except the food.  Cornish game hens. I, my stepdaughter
and her fiance are veggies so our plates were left with the dead bird laying
there with his feet in the air. Such a waste but then I know you can't please
everyone and I imagine the hens were a less expensive route (although a
chicken breast would have at least looked nicer). I didn't care really because
I don't make a fuss about my food choices--I just eat whatever else (veggie)
is being served with the m**t, but again, it just didn't even look nice.