Off-topic but desperate

Hi,
 I know this post is way off-topic, But I'm hoping it'll be
forgiven and that somebody can help me. Or rather my brother-in-law,
who's currently unable to eat anything other that bread products.
Anything else leads to a violent stomach upset. The doctors have told
him there's nothing wrong. I know that there are people reading
this who've had to change their diet because of various illnesses
or medical conditions. So, is there anybody on this list who has any
ideas?

Thanks for your understanding and any help

			Amanda
(who will try to post something on-topic soon)