re: Fluff down south

Apryl asks in response to Lynn's complaint that she has moved
south and can no longer find Marshmallow Fluff:

Lynn,
You poor thing, how far south are you?

I couldn't resist adding my 2 cents worth:
I am way down south - South Africa - and we have it here *grin*.

I have never tasted it altho my kids are always begging me to buy
some. Can anyone tell me how it holds up as a sandwich filler for
kids' school lunches?  I'm always looking for something different
for them.

Thanks.
------
Fran Watts