Blackstrap Molasses

Larry,
	I used to make a delicious hot drink using a teaspoon or so of blackstrap
molasses in hot skim milk.  I haven't had it since I quit drinking milk,
but suppose it would be okay in ff soy or rice milk if you find some you
like.  You can also slip a bit of it into recipes that use regular molasses
or sorghum; just substitute a little for part of them.

Jane
  Jane Smith    		   mjsmith@xxxxxxxxxx
  Special Collections Department   Pickler Memorial Library
  Truman State University	   Kirksville, Missouri