Roasting Vegetables

The marinade I use for roasting vegetables is one part sweet miso, one part
balsamic vinegar and two parts water.  I don't use much - usually 1 Tbsp
each miso and balsamic vinegar and one fourth cup water for a huge amount
of vegetables.  I got the idea from the Moosewood Low-Fat.  I know Miso
isn't fat free, but when mixed with the other ingredients and spread over
this many vegetables, there is only a neglible amount of fat - <1
gram/serving.  The flavor is really wonderful.

Marjorie