Calculating Calories, Fat, etc...

If I have the list of ingredients for a recipe, how can I calculate the
calories, fat, etc. per serving?  There are a lot of recipes posted to
this digest that don't give the breakdown, while there are also a lot of
recipes posted that do give this information.

I am really trying to lose weight, and it would help if I could have an
exact measurement vs. an approximate (which is what I tend to do).

Perhaps someone can point me toward a website or shareware program?

Thanks!

Dawn Baumbach
Spring, TX