found the alfredo recipe at last!

Good morning. Awhile ago I asked for Jeanne Jones' low-fat alfredo
recipe, I had lost my copy of her book. I just found the book last
night, so I have the recipe. Unfortunately it calls for an ingredient
that can't be posted on this list. So if anyone would like a copy of
this recipe, e-mail me privately. It's on page 119 of  "Cook It Light
CLassics". Does not contain cream cheese or evaporated milk.

Susan Scatena
vloglady@xxxxxxxxx