Re: NO WHEAT: Soy Sauce substitute?

You can get wheat-free tamari (soy) sauce--San J is one brand that works.
They make tamari with and without wheat, so check the label.  Other people
have used Bragg's Liquid Aminos as a sub.  It contains only soy.  I've
never tried it.  (My mother has celiac disease, too.)

Jenny Herl              |   "The world has enough for everyone's need,
jlherl@xxxxxxxx         |    but not enough for everyone's greed."
University of Illinois  |
Urbana-Champaign        |    --attributed to Mahatma Ghandi (1869-1948)