NYC

Greetings fellow FFers!  A while back someone (can't seem to remember who)
posted something about a pizza place in NYC that serves Salad Pizza.  I
wrote it all down but can't find it anywhere now.  Could that person repost
the info on the place, I think it was in Queens or something.  I'm going to
the Big Apple on the 20th and would just love to try it.

Also, if anyone has any good FF, Veg restaurants in NYC I would greatly
appriciate the guidance.  I know there's a lot of stuff up there, the only
trouble will be finding it all!  TIA,

Casey in Pittsburgh

"Sticks and stones may break our bones but words will break our hearts."