Re: FATFREE Digest V98 #35

Two questions from Digest V90 #35:

1.  "The Walsh Family" says: "LECITHIN!  For some reason Stop & Shop puts
lecithin in their product when the other companies do not.  I won't be buying
that
product again!"
     My question:  What is wrong with LECITHIN?  I thought it was some sort of
soy product that was beneficial.  I see it sold as a supplement in the health
food store.

2: "sconyers" says: "I have PCOS, and my doc (along with the support group) is
pushing hard for me to drop the high-carb, low fat diet."
     My question:  What is PCOS?  And how is a high fat diet supposed to help
it?

Thanks!