roasted garlic

To Peggy and everyone,

	Someone already answered this question, but I figured I'd post
something official.  There's a recipe in the Moosewood Low-Fat cookbook for
FF roasted garlic:  you simply take a few heads of garlic, take off some of
the papery skin, cut off the top 1/2 inch, and place the heads in a small
baking dish.  Fill the dish w/ a tablespoon of water, cover with foil, and
bake at 375 for 45-60 minutes.  When they're done, just squeeze the paste
and store.

		Happy Eating!

		Katherine :)