Re: Cavatelli and Broccoli

Thanks, Ruby.

My biggest problem with VLF/FF eating is that I NEVER feel like cooking.
EVER.  But I find it especially hard after working all day and having to
be at work before 7:00.  But this an easy meal.  I added a baked apple
for dessert, and wow, that was easy!  Thanks again.

Becca - rlamm@xxxxxxxx
"God, I love those people," Col. Jack O'Neill,
speaking of the Nox - Enigma

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]