Help in London,UK, please

Dear Fat-free list,

This is my first post.  I have found reading the list and the recipes really
inspiring and helpful - and hope you will be able to help me about a specific
problem.

Many recipes/suggestions contain things I don't seem to be able to find here
(like brand names of low fat soya, etc products), even though I live near one
of the best HFS and have rung all the others, as well as all the big
supermarkets, department stores with food halls, etc, etc.  For instance, I
was hoping to make my own corn chips, but there didn't seem to be any corn
tortillas anywhere.  If there are any Fat-free-ers here who have more
experience, I would be very grateful for any advice - private or public,
whichever suits.

Thanks,
Dee Dee Glass