Re: Vegt broths

I like Seitenbacher vegetable broth powder and also Morga.  Morga though, does
have peanut oil in it, so I don't use it very often any more.
Here is  a recipe from the archives, though I like Seitenbacher better.

VEGAN CHICKEN BROTH MIX

Blend to a smooth powder in a blender, shaking several times to
redistribute:
1 1/3 cups nutritional yeast flakes
3 T. onion powder
2 1/2 t. garlic powder
2 1/2 T. salt
1 t. celery seed
2 1/2 T. Italian seasoning
Add:
2 T. dried parsley

Store in container with a tight-fitting lid.
Use at ratio of one teaspoon per cup of hot water.

Jan Bennicoff